Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager oversees an organization’s social media presence to drive brand awareness, improve website traffic, and generate leads. You will develop a strategy, create content, analyze data, and manage projects to benefit the client’s overall marketing objectives.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube
- Monitor social media performance using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of creating unique social media content
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
Salary is based on experience.
Flexible – Option to work from home or at Solterra office.
You should have a degree in one of the following areas:
Media and communications
The skills for this position include:
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms in relation to advertising and branding
- Strong copy-writing and editing skills suitable for each platform
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Project and campaign management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- An eye for detail
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.